So, I am launching a new thing on my blog to help me and you get to know some of our fave celebs…
The idea is simple, a quick interview with some of Africa’s coolest celebs, but instead of asking them the normal, boring, Noleen kinda questions, we gonna get to know them in the most weirdest way possible…
13 Questions, every Thursday…
13Thursday with Pearl Thusi
1. MikaStefano: Who was the hottest teacher you ever had?
PearlThusi: I went to a girl high school with female teachers only. So I wouldn’t have been on that swag in primary school. But I did have crush on my Afrikaans primary school teacher- I don’t know what to call it- more of admiration and I just thought he was awesome. He was like a father and I couldn’t categorise how his presence made me so happy.
2. MikaStefano: Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
PearlThusi: Yeah. *giggles*
3. MikaStefano: What body part do you wash first?
PearlThusi: My face.
4. MikaStefano: What’s the strangest talent you have?
PearlThusi: I know all the words of the Lion King. I can recite Simba’s part like that… also being funny when I’m not trying. Smh!
5. MikaStefano: Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
PearlThusi: Depends. I’d rather parallel park though.
6. MikaStefano: Have you ever been to a gay bar?
PearlThusi: Yeah- at the parking. Accidentally….lol… was looking for a restaurant, a
nd then realised I was in the car park of a gay club…
7. MikaStefano: Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
PearlThusi: They’ve had jobs.
8. MikaStefano: Can you hlokoloza?
PearlThusi: I try. And I fail.
9. MikaStefano: What’s the weirdest thing you have done while driving?
PearlThusi: Change a whole outfit. In between RGB shoots. Trying to look like you’re not changing or tryna make it look sexy with a seatbelt on is the trick. I guess that’s another talent. 😉
10. MikaStefano: Name something you do when you’re alone that you wouldn’t do in front of others?
PearlThusi: Read a book out loud. That would be awkward. I just visualize the stories better that way.
11. MikaStefano: How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
PearlThusi: Depends which drinks. I don’t drink often – occasionally drink out. Prefer alcohol at home or with close friends.
12. MikaStefano: Do you have any strange phobias?
PearlThusi: Yes, Pretoria, screechy sounds and dodgy people.
13. MikaStefano: Do you sleep with socks on?
PearlThusi: Yes, in winter…